Thursday, January 3, 2013

Video: cookies



Just made my first mini film on how to make cookies! I think it went well :) It took me all day long, but here's the result! I made one little mistake: I forgot to 'say' in the video that vanilla extract is also an ingredient.. A well, mistake are here to learn from right? ;)

I made only one batch and I 'threw' the rest into the freezer.. For me, one batch equals six cookies.



The recipe:

This dough is good for five batches of 6 cookies = 30 cookies :)

225gr butter (softened)
150gr light brown sugar
225gr regular sugar
2 large eggs
1 tbsp  vanilla extract
435gr flour
1 teas. salt
1 teas. baking soda

Preheat your oven to 175C / 350F

1. Cream the butter.
2. When the butter is creamy, add both of the sugars.
3. When that's all combined, add (one by one, in case you have a bad egg or something) the eggs to it.
4. Than add the vanilla.
5. While mixing all the ingredients above with each other, combine the dry ingredients.
6. Slowly add the dry ingredients with the 'wet' ingredients and your dough is done!

From here on you can do what ever you want with the dough, make balls, squares, anything ;)

These go into the oven for about 10 - 13 minutes

Note: these cookies will spread!

Enjoy!

What's your favorite recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment